For you guys that don’t watch my videos this is a blog about my passport tag video but as a blog post too, if anyone would like to go it i TAG you all its so fun to have a look in other peoples passports and just well being nosy in general so lets have a look…
(to all awnsers ive added CURRENT and OLD so you get to know all things in each passport i can look in)
- What is your most recent stamp? CURRENT- LAX airport is my most recent all together.
- What was your first stamp? CURRENT- Tunisia but Paris was my first place with the new passport OLD- very first was Greece but stap was Cyprus.
- What is your coolest looking stamp? CURRENT- Cambodia OLD- Egypt
- What is your most meaningful stamp? CURRENT- Dubai it was the first stop on my 2 month trip
- What stamp was the most difficult to get? CURRENT- Cambodia!!! OLD- Cuba they stamped paper and stapled it in and ripped it back out on the way home :(
And just for you guys ive added some of my own to the tag to make it a bit more interesting just for the blog feel free to add them or add your own too and let me know if you do this tag id love to have look inside yours.
- What country is your passport from? England (UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND)
- How many passports have you had in your life? 4 3 that ive found and one is missing somewhere from when i was really little.
- What is your favourite stamp for any reason? Out of all my passports my NY is my favourite as i waited so long to get it, it was my dream trip.